This dip will surely be a game day ‘go-to’ for friends and family; with only three ingredients, it also could not get any easier!
We’re back with another super simple dip recipe for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations! If you’re planning a big bash with different courses and eating options for your friends and family, it never hurts to keep a super simple, minimal-effort but maximum-value recipe onhand.
That’s where this Easy cheesy bean dip comes in! You only need 3 ingredients and 20 minutes to get this dip ready from start to finish, and who doesn’t love a warm, bubbly, cheesy dip at a party?
Stay tuned for more Cinco de Mayo recipes as we continue our countdown!
Easy Cheesy Bean Dip
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Start to Finish: 20 Minutes | Serves 8
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste Good™ cantina tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In 8-inch cast-iron skillet or ungreased pie plate, mix beans and green chiles. Top with cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Add toppings; serve immediately with chips.
1 Serving: Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 490mg; Potassium 40mg; Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Protein 8g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 20%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: chopped fresh cilantro leaves, chopped tomatoes, salsa.