Shake things up a bit with this fun twist on classic pork chops! All the flavors of a classic Bloody Mary combine to become the perfect marinade for prime cut pork chops that your family will ask for again and again.
Bloody Mary Pork Chops
Prep Time (Inactive): 9 hours | Cook Time: 15 | Minutes Serves 4
- 4 Smithfield® Prime Bone In Thick Cut Pork Chop (1-inch thick)
- 1 cup bloody Mary mix, divided usage
- 1/4 cup citrus vodka
- 1 small jar marinated garlic stuffed olives, divided usage
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place pork chops in resealable food storage bag. Combine ¾ cup bloody Mary mix, vodka, 3 tablespoons marinade from stuffed olives, Worcestershire sauce, sriracha sauce, and celery salt; pour over chops. Seal bag and refrigerate 8 to 24 hours.
- Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Remove chops from marinade; discard marinade. Combine celery seed, pepper, garlic salt and cayenne; mix well; roll edges of chops in seasonings.
- Grill chops 7 to 9 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 150o Serve topped with skewered stuffed olives