The period between November to January is a time of greatness. Great parties. Great friends. Great foods. Great amounts of pounds. (We will ignore the pounds for now).
Someone invites you over for a dinner party, and asks that you bring an appetizer. You want to bring something easy, but not ‘typical.’
Then, a mini freak-out session commences. Never fear!
Let’s think outside of the box, shall we? Outside of the ‘pizza box’!
ShopRite has Imported Specialty Pizzas that will knock your socks off.
Literally. Socks. Flying. Everywhere.
NOTE: Make sure you take a bite at home first, so that you do not create an embarrassing spectacle of yourself in front of your friend’s dinner party.
What you will be doing is jazzing up a pizza into small one bite (or two bites) appetizing treasures! It’s really that simple.
Now, do yourself a favor, offer to bring this as an appetizer to your next “Chrismahanukwanzakah” party
ShopRite Imported Specialty Pizza Bites
Yields: 4 to 6 appetizer-sized servings
1 ShopRite Imported Pizza! (I recommend their goat cheese one, Holy amazing?!)
1. Bake the pizza for HALF of the instructed time on the box. Remove from the oven. Allow it to cool slightly.
2. Slice the pizza into small triangular pieces (think mini slices of pizza).
3. Begin rolling the slices from the thickest side onto the smallest and secure with a toothpick.
4. Bake for the remaining time instructed on the pizza box (but make sure to keep an eye, that it does not over-brown!)
5. Remove from the oven. The toothpick should be able to come out, leaving a yummy little pizza bite!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As a POTLUCKTM blogger, I received the ShopRite Imported Frozen Pizza from ShopRite for free.